Travel to Wellington via Waitomo Glowworm Caves and visit the geothermal central plateau. You will also experience Maori Culture by visiting a Marae for an evening of Waiata and stories of Maori legend, plus a traditional Hangi (feast).
The tour can be tailor-made to suit your requirements.
- The geothermal Central Plateau
- Sheep shearing demonstration at Rotorua's Agrodome
- Maori cultural experience
- New Zealand's largest lake
- Boat ride in the Glowworm Caves
- Travel the Desert Road past our 3 central mountains
- Fertile plains of the Manawatu and rugged Kapiti coastline
- New Zealand's capital city situated on a picturesque harbour